Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Suggestions

Old 06-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #16
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

You don't half talk some ye olde ****, DA.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #17
p34nut
Weeder

p34nut is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps there should be penalties for leaving alliances and joining others at starts of rounds already know 2 have left the alliance i am in and since then we seem to have been heavily targeted by people from the alliances they joined...
some will say that o its like war its like having a spy..
maybe when the game was at its peak but now that there is like 4 alliances mite aswell make it so that you cant go private would be the same thing but would stop people joining an alliance just to find out whos in it, would sooner give the spot to somone that wants to atleast play with same people for a laugh.
p34nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:49 AM   #18
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by p34nut View Post
Perhaps there should be penalties for leaving alliances and joining others at starts of rounds already know 2 have left the alliance i am in and since then we seem to have been heavily targeted by people from the alliances they joined...
some will say that o its like war its like having a spy..
maybe when the game was at its peak but now that there is like 4 alliances mite aswell make it so that you cant go private would be the same thing but would stop people joining an alliance just to find out whos in it, would sooner give the spot to somone that wants to atleast play with same people for a laugh.
I totally agree with you, and the answer is simple: There are people that believe they are good at this game, and will maintain it - That use multiple accounts to gain an intel advantage earlier and later on a troop boost advantage. There are two people that actively contribute on this forum I have caught 9000% red handed doing this, but exposing them is both pointless and ultimately won't have stopped the damage it has already caused for your group.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:00 AM   #19
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Outing them as dicks doesn't hurt though.

And on that note, Jesse!!! is a ****. Congratulations on getting rank 1 by leaving Discworld and then using their ID list to farm land over and over again. You're a pro.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:14 AM   #20
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Well, actually - I did post regarding one certain StarGayzer about two or three rounds ago. Doing what, one might ask? An ID loitering in one of the smaller alliances (I have a very good memory despite my smoking habits) since round start, suddenly starts adrenaline rush boosting his attacks with CG? How quaint. But it gets stranger? Yup. When I mail the good sir about his actions, and why I had noticed this pattern of behaviour to be repeated - The second account magically disappeared.

Couldn't have written a better ghost story if my name were Michael Crichton, frankly.

And please don't flatter me with your bullsh*t, StarHomoFagNoob - I caught you bang in the cookie jar with both hands.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:22 AM   #21
p34nut
Weeder

p34nut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

And on that note, Jesse!!! is a ****. Congratulations on getting rank 1 by leaving Discworld and then using their ID list to farm land over and over again. You're a pro.
Well yer this was going be my example if asked lol .
But yer my main annoyance isn't that he or anyone leaves alliances i understand that if you don't like it or whatever its the fact that this was clearly done for the purpose of farming early in order to win.

I was talking to one of my small droids this morning and he quoted something that he assured me he hadn't googled in order to make it seem like he was intelligent.
''There is no dishonor in losing the race. There is only dishonor in not racing because you are afraid to lose'' ie stop being c**ts.
p34nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #22
Souls
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

Souls has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:

Class act.
You are noobs compared to me. You can only see things in one way, tunnelvisioners. It take you 1year to learn things that I learn in 1hour. It takes you 2years to accomplish something that I can do in one week. Not my problem how you deal with stuff or comments, its your own. Maybe its time for you to open ur eyes.

R25 Charismatic Approach of An Enigmatic Man [9629] Discworld
R26 Misled Perceptions of Reality [8211] Jizz
Souls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #23
Atlantis
Pruner

Atlantis is more than a nobody... but not by much

Its not the first time this has happened with said individual. Id like to think by naming and shaming it would put an end to it as people would be reluctant to recruit them. but as dax said they will just use multiple accounts to get our ids anyway.

Unfortunately its a part of bush life (and always has been) and in this case cheats do prosper.

Atlantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #24
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

They don't prosper, I can promise you. You will see.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:49 AM   #25
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:

And to think people need to use these tactics on a dead game...

It's not annoying, its just getting funny and pitiful.
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 02:00 PM   #26
Stargazer
Tree Surgeon

Stargazer has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
Quote:
Well, actually - I did post regarding one certain StarGayzer about two or three rounds ago. Doing what, one might ask? An ID loitering in one of the smaller alliances (I have a very good memory despite my smoking habits) since round start, suddenly starts adrenaline rush boosting his attacks with CG? How quaint. But it gets stranger? Yup. When I mail the good sir about his actions, and why I had noticed this pattern of behaviour to be repeated - The second account magically disappeared.

Couldn't have written a better ghost story if my name were Michael Crichton, frankly.

And please don't flatter me with your bullsh*t, StarHomoFagNoob - I caught you bang in the cookie jar with both hands.
yawn..
R53 Pysduck,R52 Solo,R51 Ascendancy,R50 ADHSQUIRREL,R49 Solo,R48 MADAFAKA,R47 WLZB,R45 Solo,R44 Solo,R43 Ask No Quarter,R42 Solo,R41 Bribemania II,R9 Stargazers,R8 HeartOfAngels,R7 VirusTwo,R6 Virus,R5 Solo

Virus born,virus bred.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #27
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

And that attitude is why you'll never have my respect in this game.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #28
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Quote:

And to think people need to use these tactics on a dead game...

It's not annoying, its just getting funny and pitiful.
it is sooooooooo dead, indeed!! i had not voted even once prior to the round start, bought only tree acres, missed ticks here and there, and yet i was rank 79 at about 22:00 GMT (or maybe a little earlier). i bought up to 101 acres and hit sleep mode at 23:00 GMT, rank 101. then, some pro attacker with over 1,200 wheelies (who the hell waste money and troops on an attack so early? XD) stole 12 acres straight after hitting sleep mode! :O 8 hours later, i was still rank 172!! XD a joke, really.
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #29
Stargazer
Tree Surgeon

Stargazer has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
lucky its not your respect im after!
R53 Pysduck,R52 Solo,R51 Ascendancy,R50 ADHSQUIRREL,R49 Solo,R48 MADAFAKA,R47 WLZB,R45 Solo,R44 Solo,R43 Ask No Quarter,R42 Solo,R41 Bribemania II,R9 Stargazers,R8 HeartOfAngels,R7 VirusTwo,R6 Virus,R5 Solo

Virus born,virus bred.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:17 PM   #30
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
Quote:
lucky its not your respect im after!
Whilst it might not have much value to yourself, you'll find that more often than not my efforts over the past 8 years of playing this game and working hard has earned me enough respect to think it should have some value to somebody with comparatively little even in the "long and seasoned" history you have. I bid you good day, and irrespective, you never even attempted to deny it.

Says a lot to me, and probably others in this community that had anything positive to say about you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Suggestions